Pages

June 22, 2009

Happy father's day to the one true madman in my life!



Some of my most unforgettable memories have been made with you—some may say it's because I was stuck under your roof for the first 18 years of my life, but I think it's just cause you're one cool guy. For example, when you made me wear that horrible bunny outfit and hop around in your office passing out candy for Easter...wasn't too happy about that, but now all I can do is laugh. Or when I was 8 and we got all dolled up for a black-tie event. We took pictures together on the stairs, and I felt like such a grown up. I was the only kid in that place, but we sure made a great pair! Or when you took me to San Francisco and we rented that really cool Lincoln town car. I thought it was the most expensive car on the street because it displayed how many of miles we had left 'til fill-up. I felt like a star. Or when my friends only came over to spend the night because they knew you would entertain them the whole evening...oh, how true that is.

I saw these dolls last night and just started crying because of the memories I have of you bringing them back for me! I had them until their eyes fell off!

I love you so much! Thank you for being you. And happy father's day!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet daughter. You make me misty... I am so proud to finally make your BLOG!!! Have fun en México and don't get too burned.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...