Pages

December 9, 2009

a christmas miracle.


I am now officially out of the job hunt and will soon be
prancing the halls of Publicis!

I couldn't be more thankful to have gotten this opportunity in this horrible job market. Quite the blessing!

The culture of the agency seems so great, and I cant wait to get started {Monday!}

I'll be working on the Charmin account and the Puffs account.

And as far as the bathroom jokes go, please keep them to a minimum. I'm not really looking to be the butt of ridicule!

6 comments:

  1. WA-HOOO! Congrats! I am so happy for you! I know you will do great. I bet you've had so much creative energy stored up, waiting to be unleashed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atta girl! We're so proud of you! You're ready for Publicis, but is Publicis ready for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I'm so so happy for you!

    And hey, long time no see, right? I just realized it's been forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea Yea Yea! I am so happy for you!Good job! Love jac

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...