Pages

August 19, 2010

welcome paradise.

Aloha, all!

it's 7am here, but due to the time change, 
i'm having a hard time falling back to sleep, so i've instead
decided to blog my 1st day adventures on the big island.

after a grueling 13 hour flight, ryan and i landed
on the beautiful {and surprisingly humid} big island.

after meeting up with the family,
we quickly headed to the beach, wasting no time!

kekaha kai is the perfect beach—
not too big and not too many people. 
the sand is fine as powder and the water crystal blue.

and im certain this whole island smells
of pineapples and plumeria.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!

5 comments:

  1. 1. Jealous too.
    2. Ryan looks hilarious in the last picture. Made me almost laugh out loud in the office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Hawaii. I love it!! It's so beautiful! Your pictures make me smile a lot. Glad you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh so jealous! I live the last picture too! Jim and Ryan never fail to amuse!! Cutesy suit ever, btw! Where the heck did u get it???

    ReplyDelete
  4. **love** and **cutest** I guess that's happen when trying to comment from my iphone!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...