Pages

November 24, 2011

so much to be thankful for.


happy thanksgiving!! 

hope your home is smelling as delicious as mine with baked pie and cooking turkeys. 
while hubs is out playing football with the boys, i wanted to take a minute to list out all i'm thankful for this year. 
there is so much and this list could go on & on if i had the time: 

baby girl's kicks and tumbles
husband's sweet guitar serenades
kind people who give up their seats on the subway
fresh peonies
god's love and compassion
hub's love for his job
bubble baths
having my brother in nyc
the priesthood
my washer & dryer
working with my best friend
a fresh winter's snow
patience
chipotle chicken burritos
across-the-street subway access
my strong & able body
husband's smile
our growing family
my double vanity
making my dream business a reality
the comfort of grilled cheese sandwiches & tomato soup
living prophets
my frye boots
my parent's example of true love
warm, puffy german pancakes
loving in-laws
a healthy, growing baby girl
j.crew
eternal families
a sister's love
supportive friends & neighbors
contagious laughter
smiles from strangers
brunch
mint hershey truffles

3 comments:

  1. Amen to all of that! Especially Chipotle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Thanksgiving was almost perfect--we were missing 2 1/2 of our favorite people!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...