Pages

January 6, 2012

baby corner.

step right up, ladies and gentleman! i've always had a little thing for carnivals, and not because of the clowns because, quite frankly, they scare me. but i do love everything else carni: the colors, the rides, the lights, the banners. hubs thinks i'm a nerd, but oh, i love carnivals! and i knew i wanted baby m's corner to reflect this. while unfortunately she doesn't have a whole bedroom for me to decorate, i'm taking her corner seriously and getting down to business. here's my style board of everything i want and/or have purchased. isn't the chandelier fabulous? now, i just need to learn how to install it. successfully. above my child's head... help!

9 comments:

  1. Darling corner for your baby. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to tell me how you like the alma mini crib. We are pretty sure that's the one we are going to get aka that's the only one that will fit in our closet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lizzie—it's actually the babyletto mini grayson crib, so not as small as the alma. i'm sure the alma will be fabulous though! it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am no expert on hardware but from my experience those butterfly screwy things (see no expert) hold things perfect!! I have used them for lots of heavy things hanging about our heads. LOVE the carnival theme!! super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That chandelier is sweet, and I love the circus theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Casey, I love keeping up with you family via your blog! You guys are so cute together, and I absolutely LOVE the circus theme!! What a clever idea! :)

    Congratulations on your new little addition that is soon to arrive! We are very happy for y'all! 2012 will DEFINITELY top your last year with this addition! :)

    Best wishes for a fantastic 2012! Can't wait to see your new pics of baby girl throughout this year on here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's going to be adorable! Can't wait to see the finished product. I'm sure it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many things i could say about the circus theme but chandelier...choking hazard?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...