Pages

August 20, 2013

summer style :: august edition


i don't know about you, but we're already feeling the cool breezes around here. 
and with this early arrival of cool weather, 
i'm eagerly replacing my sandals with oxfords and skirts with jeans. 

must mean my favorite season is just around the corner!

1. f21 vintage-inspired hair pin set. :: 2. jaeger jewel collar top. ::
3. topshop boyfriend jeans. :: 4. essie bbf best boyfriend polish. ::
5. the bobbie oxford. :: 6. valentino rock stud leather bracelet.

{check out my summer style: july edition here}

2 comments:

  1. i love all of it and would totally wear that outfit.

    when i painted my nails yesterday and was going through my nail polishes and seeing all my fall colors, i was thinking that it is about time for them to get out again. good bye "tart deco" and "turquoise & caicos", hello "miss fancy pants" and "you don't know jacques". also love the color you picked. have to check that one out at the drugstore next time.

    fall is my favorite season too - crispy air and crunchy leaves. can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! "You don't know Jacques" is my favorite fall color! Can't wait to pull it out :) !!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...