Pages

June 16, 2010

rambling.

i apologize for the lack of blogging lately. 
my life as of late has just been, well, blah.

hopefully this weekend will bring a bit more excitement.

it is my birthday weekend you know. 
well, my birthday isn't until tuesday but still.
i'm going to celebrate.

last year we went to cancun.
maybe hubs has something up his sleeve this year... 
todd, dear? do you??
you know i hate surprises (lie)

i shouldn't get my hopes up. 
and even then, there's always my good friend "amy".
i can totally hit that up for some birthday cake.
{xoxo}

5 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I'm horrible for getting my hopes up for big surprises...especially on Valentines day and i always get let down Haha! But happy early birthday! With some Amys bread it has to be good...and there's no need to share a piece...its your day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take you to the beaches of NYC. Woohoo for bday celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My b-day is next week, too!!! Hooray for husbands that have to dote on their wives! Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hit up Amy for my bday cake this week.......She is a good, good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy early birthday! Celebrate as long as you can, I like to drag my birthday out for a week! it's the best!

    And I'm glad I'm not the only one in a blogging slump lately. Blah. Lets have a fun weekend to blog about. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...