Pages

October 3, 2009

it's a birthday party!!

In celebration of Todd turning the BIG 2-6 we enjoyed a fun dinner at Lombardi's with friends, followed by some {homemade} cake and ice cream back at the house! It was such a great night and we're so grateful for all of our friends in NYC.
So happy for my birthday boy!
My beautiful house that Taylor helped decorate! Unfortunately they couldn't make it to the party, but I ate some extra cake in her memory!
{looks even better once full with friends}
I had to stop with just 12 candles. I didn't want any
fire hazards on Birthday-Eve
Todd opening up an early bday present... he would have
never guessed it was a trapeze class early the next morning!

3 comments:

  1. This looks so fun!! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! ps - i love the apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we missed dinner! Thanks for waiting for us, it was so fun. I didn't tell you how much I loved the decorations. It really looked great! And your cake was awesome, of course. Happy Birthday Todd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!!!! happy birthday toadd:) miss yall, wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...